Our corporate partners are the life blood of our special programs. Following are some of the ways we support our corporate neighbors as they support us right back!!! Together, we can reach higher and make a difference.
Who are the people we serve through Orchard Human Services, Inc.?
The Orchard Human Services, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving infants, children, teens, families, and individuals dealing with:
- Attachment Disorder or Interruption
- Developmental challenges
- Human Trafficking
- Learning Problems
- Mental Health Challenges
- Military Service, Deployment (Active & Veterans)
- Senior Citizens
We offer meaningful volunteer opportunities to community partners that help build teams and empower organizations:
- Community Outreach
- Live Community & Personal Development Events!
- Social Media Program Promotions
We also provide some direct services to other organizations. We focus on training and development programs that improve the quality of the work experience while promoting the human experience for employees and customers alike!
Services for Organizations
- Staff Training & Development
- Community Service Presentations on Mental Health & Special Education Topics
- Multicultural Sensitivity & Responsiveness Training
- Serving At-Risk Populations Presentations
- Support for Collaborating with Other Nonprofits & Service Organizations